Friday, September 4, 2015

Global cooling, I mean warming, I mean climate change

ARGH!  I can't take this anymore!!  I am so sick and tired of hearing all these liberals crying that we are destroying the Earth.  They are the world's biggest hypocrites about this whole issue.

Take for instance, all these "important people" who tell us we have to make changes.  Obummer, Pelosi, Al Gore, they all live like kings and do whatever they want. They trot all over the world, leaving behind "huge carbon emissions".  Obama pumps up the heat the White House in the winter, and I'm sure it's very cool in the summer.  When a person believes something, truly believes it, they follow it.  I believe pesticides and GMOs are dangerous to my body.  I don't eat them.  I don't feed them to my family.  I don't even feed them to my friends!  I wouldn't give them to animals.  I view them as poison.  If all these alarmist believed what they were preaching, they would lead by example. Instead, they tell US what we have to do, while they are too important to do it!  

If this was a real thing, they would not be behaving the way they do.  (case in point-- the polar ice caps are not melting; science has proven it.  google it.  Tell a lie often enough, people will start to believe it.)

See, when I was a kid in the '70s, I remember hearing the next ice age was coming. We were warned not to use aerosols.  No hair spray or spray deodorant if we wanted to prevent the next ice age.  Oops, then it turned out in the late 80s-early 90s that the earth was warming.  So now it was called Global Warming.  The polar ice caps were supposed to be gone by 2011.  When that year came and went, they pushed it back to 2035.  Too bad for them that the 2000s brought a decade with lower temperatures than the 80s-90s.  Basically ,the Earth cycles.  It makes sense to me. Everything in life cycles, if you think about it.  Warmer, cooler, warmer cooler.  If someone wants to pay higher electric bills, by all means, go ahead.  Don't tell me I have to.  BTW, I don't recycle, because that is another hoax.  All those lovely coke bottles that you lovingly drop into the recycle bin are shipped to China on a huge freight ship so that cheap labor can separate the 3 forms of plastic.  (the bottle, ring, and label are all different types; they can not be ground up together.)  These workers get paid bubkas!  Then, some company makes them into something else, which is again shipped back to the US on a huge freight ship, leaving a ginormous carbon foot print behind. 
If they really believed this, they wouldn't do it. 

No comments: