Wednesday, April 8, 2015

FACEBOOK, Liberals, tolerance? Can't use those words in the same sentence!

Soooo, I am locked out of my FB account.  It seems that after 11 years, they suddenly don't like my name.  Mighty big coincidence going on here.
You see, Sunday evening I got into an argument with a liberal.   I posted something in a private, closed group.  I expressed my disgust with something.  And this person went off on me.  First, she did the typical liberal thing. She called me names.  I'm ignorant, stupid, and intolerant.  Then, she kindly informed me that it is now 2015, and I am supposed to be tolerant of everyone.
Being me, I turned it around on her.  I told her to look in the mirror and ask herself if she is tolerant of me.  Can you allow me to have my view.  She answered me no, she isn't tolerant of me.  A few hours later, I can't get onto Facebook.
My guess is that she reported my name.  It's only a hunch.  But it is the only thing I can think of.

Which gets me to the idea of liberalism and tolerance.  See, tolerance for a liberal only works as long as they agree with it.  Gay marriage? Awesome!  Black lives matter?  You bet!  Giving money to illegals?  Sure thing!  Glenn Beck? Sarah Palin?  NO WAY! GET THEM OFF THE AIR!  Religious values?  G-d NO!  (Pun intended.)  Black on black crime?  Who cares!  Soda Stream giving jobs to Arabs?  They deserve to be shut down!  You see, if a liberal doesn't like someone else's idea, shut them down and shut them up.  We can't tolerate this!!!

Conservatives, on the other hand, they just do the right thing (again, pun intended).  You don't like HuffPo?  Don't read it.  You don't like NPR?  Don't listen.  You don't like what Hollywood actors says? Don't give them your money.  Really, WE are the ones who display real tolerance.  It's just too bad that they want to shove their agenda down our throats and force us to eat what they are dishing out.  Too bad, cuz we don't want your garbage.

The saddest part?  They are too puffed up with conceit about how great they are and how horrible Conservatives are to see what is really looking at them in the mirror.  And it is violently ugly, if you ask me.

1 comment:

Silky said...

well said. So true