Thursday, July 4, 2019

Happy Birthday America!


What can I say, I love this country so much. I've been playing this song daily for over two weeks now. I'm eternally grateful that G-d made me an American citizen.

The more I learn about the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the Declaration of Independence, and especially about our Founding Fathers, the more amazing I think they are. They had so much vision and insights. They studied government, and figured out a plan that is spectacular!

Steven Crowder has put up several interesting videos on the 1st and 2nd Amendments and one on the Civil War. The guy he interviewed is so knowledgeable, and also very enjoyable to watch. I'll put a link up if you can't find them.


Freedom is not something to take lightly. As a frum Jew, I know our history. We've been persecuted in every country, as well as thrown out of every country. Except America. Our Founding Fathers made sure that I can daven every day, eat kosher, keep shabbos, give my boys a bris, etc. Jews are being prevented from buying kosher meat in some places, bris is under attack, and one of my friends is being threatened because she wants to teach Judaism to her children via home schooling. Not here, they all live on the other side of the world.

I just wanted to take a minute to Thank G-d for this country, and wish America a very Happy Birthday.







Happy 4th of July! (Got lots of compliments on my shirt today too! Plenty of patriots out there!) #KAG

No comments: