Wednesday, December 14, 2016

#SpeakFreely again

Y'all may remember that a liberal who accused me of not being tolerant reported me on Facebook (because in her own words, she couldn't tolerate my views), and my account got locked.  (My username was InmemoryofYossi, and they wanted my real name.  NO, I'm not giving my real name, which is why they were able to lock it.)  What really gets me is that liberals don't even see their own hypocrisy.  Like two family members who were fast friends for years and years.  Now the liberal one who voted for Clinton isn't speaking to the one who voted for Trump. Seriously? Is this jr high school here?

That brings me to Twitter. Y'all know that I have a very big mouth and I am not afraid to use it. (Yes, sometimes, ok, a lot of times, the mouth speaks faster than the brain, but I guess that would be a different post.)  So I really needed to be able to get my thoughts out somewhere.  I decided to give Twitter a try.  It was fun, and I tried very hard not to get addicted to it.  (I have an addictive personality, in case you didn't figure that one out yet either.)  I was following a lot of cool conservatives, when sudden Milo, a guy I was following, was BANNED.  I don't have to go into the whole story; that's what Google is for.  I just felt it was so wrong, considering all the facts.  Then slowly, more and more people were getting their accounts suspended.  Simply for being a conservative.  I do understand that Twitter doesn't have to follow the first amendment, but it got to be very frustrating.  (BTW, I do believe that Twitter is holding back Trumps tweets. I no longer get any notifications when he tweets something.  Before the election, I did.)

Enter Gab, stage Right (pun intended).  It's a platform that is similar to Twitter.  There are several differences.  The key one being, NO CENSORSHIP.  Yup. That's correct.  No PC garbage, just say it. It does work both ways.  I have found anti-Semitic posts, but they weren't hate posts saying "Kill all the Jews" (which Facebook allows).  It is a platform where you can speak your mind and no one is going to suspend your account, or ban you.  So if you want to move more to the Right, then I suggest you check out https://gab.ai/home

And if you want to find me, three guesses as to what my username is, and the first two don't count. Yup, you got it.  https://gab.ai/InmemoryofYossi

I know this is a short post. Maybe it's better that way?  Anyhoo. If you come to Gab, please look me up, and I follow back.

#SpeakFreely again, and #AdiosTwitter !!!!

No comments: